Thursday 28 March 2013

A Splash of Color- Its Holi!


By now I'm sure you've guessed that I love everything that's contemporary and modern. And very often a lot of contemporary spaces tend to use a lot of neutrals- whites, beiges and greys. But there can also be splashes of color! 


What I love most about contemporary design is that it is an incredible blank canvas for adding stuff as you grow into a space, be it a vintage pendant lamp or an antique chest of drawers or a bright color on a wall or two.



So in the spirit of Holi (which was yesterday) I thought I'd do a post that celebrates color in contemporary spaces. Enjoy!





Love this azure blue door... really welcomes you in



Colorful accessorizing! from Smart Home Architecture



Some more colorful accessorizing 



Interesting and colorful art and accessories 



Love the funky upholstery on this antique chair - image from Home Bunch



Image from Home Bunch



Love the way this lime green couch and rug compliment the
 white walls and the interesting artwork- image from The Design Files





White, grey and black is such a classic combination and the 
splashes of bright red in the artwork and accessories make this 
space so interesting- image from AD, India


[I have credited wherever possible. If I've missed you out, please drop me a line and I'll be happy to add it in]














No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...