Monday 18 March 2013

Shalini Ganguli's Fabulous Lounge Area

So here goes guys, as promised, the first of many more to come in the brand new My Space, My Style Section of All Things Nice. I can't tell you how excited I am about this!

This amazing space belongs to fellow blogger Shalini Ganguli of Done The Shalini Way. The main feature of this lounge area is the wall of frames or as Shalini likes to call it, her "wall of fame". Totally dig the way these simple and elegant white frames, having black and white images of iconic figures in entertainment, complement the grey sofa and those black and white striped cushions. Really cool idea!






[Images courtesy - Shalini Ganguli]

My Picks

The black and white striped rug... I think it adds a great Art Deco feel that really lends a sense of class and style to the room.

The extra large floor cushions.

The touches of pastel pinks in the cushions- they are a brilliant foil to all the black and white and shades of grey.



So that's a wrap of the first installment of My Space, My Style. Would love to know that you think of Shalini's space and I hope you will check out her cool blog Done The Shalini Way.

Please keep mailing in images of your spaces to allthingsnice.shalinipereira@gmail.com  and remember, they need to be fabulous! That's the only condition :)


4 comments:

  1. Hey Shalini! What a lovely write-up! Thank you so much, I'm going to share this on my blog. Thanks once again! This is a very nice section you have started and I wish you all the best, although i'm sure you dont need it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your space with us and thanks for the kind words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful space...Shalini's space looks so nice and cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by Vandana. I'm really happy that Shalini shared this lovely space with us and I'm so glad you liked it. Visit again!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...