Saturday 22 June 2013

Featured!- Our Home on Aalayam

Want to give a big shout out to Deepa from Aalayam for the lovely feature on our Gurgaon home. She had some wonderful things to say and it really has made my weekend! Deepa's description really captures the essence of what we have tried to create in our tiny rented apartment which we call home.

I regularly visit the Aalayam blog, the brain child of Deepa and Supriya. They have some great homes featured, great content and lovely images that are a real inspiration. So when Deepa approached me a few weeks ago and asked if I would be interested in getting my home featured,  I immediately agreed. 

My wonderful and extremely talented sis-in-law was responsible for the images. (Ujwala has her own photoblog and you can see here work here.) We had a great time setting up the apartment and we clicked away happily for several hours, adjusting a cushion here and a book there, while the hubby rolled his eyes :)

Here's a small peek....




You can see the entire feature here.


1 comment:

  1. Perfecto! it was great fun collaborating with you shalini and you know I'll be back to read all things nice.

    ~deepa

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...