Tuesday 8 April 2014

Frames, Frames & More Frames!

Been a while since I've done a post on decor... it's been mostly travel stuff lately. But today I've got some eye candy for you and it's all to do with decorating with frames.

The dining area is one of the most important spaces in our home. It's the place where we do most of our entertaining. Come any dinner party and friends are either sitting at or standing around the dining table. At our place, it's where all the action is at :) All the good stuff, from food to drinks and even those juicy bits of gossip are usually to be found in this space. 

So for me, getting the decor and styling of this area is so important. I have so many fond memories of great evenings spent with family and friends sitting around the dining table, laughing, joking and just enjoying each others company. That's why I love the idea of picture frames in the dining area. There is something about a wall full of picture frames that have captured moments forever. Aside from this, I love the grid-like geometry that frames create on a wall. A collage of frames can give a wall a sort of texture that I find so interesting. 

So today I'm posting about how frames can create a really great feature in a dining area. I personally like the idea of using family photos. But if that's not your style, there are so many other ways to decorate your dining area using frames. Take a look...
















3 comments:

  1. I am really inspirеd witɦ yօur writing abilities and also with the layout for ʏour weblog.
    Is this ɑ paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself?
    Anyway staү up the еxcellent qualіty writinǥ, it is uncommon to look a ոice weblog like this one today..


    Also visіt my webpage: site chaussurе pas cҺer (http://chaussure-nike-foot.nnj.fr)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog. Loved the way you have put some really good pictures and integrated with the blog.Looks neat and the living space looks like a dream home to reside in. I love home fragrances. And I do anything to make my home smell good too. Home fragrances have become recently a part of Home Decor and most of my stuff like scented candles, reed diffuser, fragrance vaprizer etc, I buy it from www.purefragrances.com By the way I am a creative person myself. In my spare time I create a lot of creative stuff like Decorative Wall Hangings, Photo frames and Wind chimes using easily available materials. Those give a personal touch to your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! Must keep some of them in mind, we're shifting homes next week. My fave of the lot is the last dining room from The Marion House Book!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...