Thursday 18 September 2014

An Indian Summer & Serendipity Presents....

I cannot believe I'm missing this!  An Indian Summer and Serendipity have curated an amazing event that celebrates design talent, art and culture... and all this is going to be happening in an incredible setting... a beautiful haveli in Chattarpur, New Delhi. It's going to be happening on 27th and 28th September so if you are anywhere near Delhi, it's something you absolutely don't want to miss. This one is for all you you who love all things pretty...For more details click here




Sadly, I'm going to be on my Sri Lankan holiday and I'm missing this :( So feeling pretty torn between excitement over our vacation (which I've been planning for the last 6 months ... hehehe) and disappointment that I'll be missing all the prettiness. 

Remember peeps... 27th & 28th September at Serendipity, Chattarpur, Delhi.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...